Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does this sound stupid? Tattoo on side of petite female?

Just recently I was thinking of getting a delicate and some what flowing realistic tattoo of a mermaid on my left side under my ribs, side of my stomach. I'm 5ft tall and 110lbs so is this too manly of a tattoo? Im wanting to get it mainly because I have a spinal condition called scoliosis and iut can make a girl feel ugly at times and mermaids are beautiful and seduce men but yet when u think about iut, they have scales and fins but how they carry themselves with such grace and confidence it doesn't matter. Like a beauty is in the eye of the beholder/accept yourself tattoo. Plus I was born in va beach so it's kinda Ocean thing and my father who passed away (which is another tattoo for both deceased parents, I'm 21, already have one tattoo for my dad but not too pleased with iut but dont regret it) who was a sailor himself. I'm worried that the artist will mess up, even though I loved the portfolio, and that maybe down the line I'll regret a medium size tattoo on my already nice stomach. I'm just so tired of living my life afraid of doing anything, I dont care how it'll look when I'm old because well, I'm not planning on wearing a bikini when I'm over 50, if even that lol.sorry if my sperling is messed up, I just got an all touch phone and the swype assumes words.

No comments:

Post a Comment