Thursday, July 14, 2011

Have you ever gone streaking?

I absolutely love the feel and thrill of being naked (I'm naked as I'm writing this) so last week I went streaking at the hotel I was staying at. I took off my shirts, shorts, shoes, and boxers, standing in my room completely nude holding nothing but my room key. I poked my head out the door one last time to make sure that no one was in the hallway and stepped out of the comfort of my room while my door locked behind me. I decided before I left that I might as well make the most of it so I ran from my room (which just happened to be right in the middle of the hallway) all the way to the last room on my floor and back past my room to the stairs at the opposing end. Looking back and realizing how anticlimactic the experience had been, I decided to have just a bit more fun. I proceeded out the door which led to the stairs and heard it close tightly behind me. That's when I turned around and read the sign "No re-entry on current floor." I checked the door and it wouldn't budge. The sign also read "Re-entry on Lobby, 3rd, and 10th floors." I was on the 6th so I decided that my best bet would be to go down to the 3rd floor and attempt to take the elevator back up to my floor. Two flights of stairs down I looked down and felt my heart stop. Someone was coming up the stairs and it was quite obvious that they weren't stopping before the 3rd. I had left all my clothes up in my room and the only thing I had on me was my room key. My only choice was up. As the footsteps steadily became louder as the person proceeded up the stairs I turned around and started sprinting for the 10th floor, hoping no one was on their way down. Interestingly enough, the person coming up the stairs got off on the 6th floor. Had I carried out my exploits just a few minutes later I would've been caught. I finally got up on the 10th floor and luckily the stairway access door on this floor opened. Now I just had to get to the elevator and make my way 4 floors down to the 6th. I was hesitant to call up the elevator but to my relief there was no one in it. My heart was pounding as the door closed and I felt the small elevator car slowly drop. Floor 10, 9, 8...the elevator stopped. Despite my pounding on the close door button, the doors began to open. All I could do was cover my crotch as two teenage girls a few years older than me looked down and giggled. I hoped that they wouldn't get in. They did. The doors closed and the elevator once again started to drop to the 6th floor. This time it didn't stop prematurely and I actually made it to my room. As I left the elevator one of the girls slapped my bare *** and I started running towards my room as they started giggling even louder than before. For some reason, my door denied me access for a few tries then finally the door unlocked. I rushed in and lay on my bed, my heart practically pounding through my chest at this point. I haven't figured out whether I'm willing to try this the next time I go to a hotel but I'm grateful I got away with it. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had a similar experience. If so, feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment