Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How much does having a physical disability affect a person’s dating life?

I would date someone with a physical disability because I want that person to know that they are not lonely in this world and that God cares for that person and so would I. I myself have a disability. I haven't driven since 1984 due to my disability. (seizures) Don't give up. Hang in there. The right one will come someday. That's what I'm doing. I haven't given up and never will give up because I am not a quitter. So if I meet a woman and we decide to go somewhere like a movie or out to eat, then there's no problem with that because I respect and accept her of who she is, not by her history,height, weight, etc. So don't let people get to you if people get to you even if they call you a loser, just ignore them because what matters is what you believe. I hope this helped you. Remember God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment