Monday, July 11, 2011

Itchy bumps on body, Help me please..?

I am 20 yrs old female and about 4/6 weeks ago I begain having these tiny itchy some blister like bumps all over my body. They began around my arms and wrist. They spreaded to my stomach, armspits, thighs, feet, hands, breasts (particularly under breast), and back. The ones are my fingers and feet are small clusters of blisters while the ones on arms, stomach and back are red bumps varing in sizes. I am a clean person and shower everyday. I went to the doctor to see what it was. He didn't know but gave me cream, meds and a shot to treat fungi infections. Althought the most of the bumps disappeared, they are back. I also recently found out that my boyfriend, his roommate and his roommates girlfriend all have the bumps too. I have not eaten anything out of the norm. It is more noticeable at night/morning time (often waking me up). Can someone help me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment